SLEEPING BAG "BEST FOR": Children up to 150cm tall
Important features for a great night's sleep
- CHILDREN'S SIZE Safer and better temperate regulation than larger bags
- "2-3 SEASON" Keeps kids warm throughout the night
- MUMMY SHAPE Allows room for movement
- HIGH QUALITY Manufacturer Vango are renowned for their quality camping gear
- COOL COLOUR in Cobalt Blue
...includes carry bag for easy carrying
Please note Kids Camping Store recommend that the maximum child height for this sleeping bag is 150cm.
The award-winning Nitestar has the brand-new alpha insulation, combining excellent warmth properties with much-improved compressibility it is smaller and lighter than ever before.
Perfect for youth groups or your spring and summer adventures. The Junior size sleeping bag creates a smaller bag for kids ensuring that they are warm all night.
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Off-set Double Layer Construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- 100% Polyester 190T Slightly Brushed - A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, lightweight shell
- Internal Pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Mummy-Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Grab Loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip
- Hanging Loops - Hang bag to air
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Child max recommended height: 150cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Pack Size: 25cm x 20cm
- Filling: Insulite Alpha
- Suggested min temp use: -2° (comfort), -10° (limit)
- Suggested max temp use: 20°
- Internal chest width: 68cm
- Tog: 10.0
Please note: for safety and comfort, camping children should not use an adult sleeping bag, and a sleeping bag should never be tied to make it shorter
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us by:
- clicking here
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- on facebook and twitter via the logos at the bottom of this page
- by calling us on 01484 518446
To keep things nice and simple we offer two delivery options, FREE and FAST.
You can read our delivery policy here:
If you are not happy with your product then you can simply return it to us within 30 days of your purchase, no problem.
You can read our returns and refunds policy here: