Wondering how to have a sleepover this Christmas?
Christmas Sleepover Checklist
- Toothbrush & toothpaste or washbag
- Clothing for the next day
- Favourite toy / teddy
- Favourite Book
And last but not least...something to sleep on; that's where we can help - click here to see our sleepover collections!
Christmas Sleepover Activities
Getting kids involved with 'making' Christmas at a sleepover gives them an experience that will last throughout the season. Here's just a few ideas to get them involved:
- Count Christmas trees in the street
- Make a ginger-bread house
- Decorate a stocking
- Write Christmas cards to friends and family
- Decorate the tree
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Learn a Christmas carol
- Write a letter to Santa (even if you've written one already, write another about the sleepover!)
decorating the tree - a perfect activity at a Christmas sleepover
Create the Mood
And like any magical sleepover, don't forget to:
- Drink hot chocolate
- Play your favourite family board game
- Play some (Christmas) music!